FLEET PARTS AND SERVICE
KEEP YOUR FLEET MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
GM FLEET CONSOLIDATED BILLING PROGRAMS
GM offers two programs to help you manage your vehicle maintenance costs and streamline your parts purchase and vehicle service process. Both provide discounted pricing on parts invoiced through the programs and the convenience of electronic consolidated billing. Program details are listed below:
ACDELCO NATIONAL FLEET PARTS PROGRAM
The ACDelco National Fleet Parts Program (NFPP) is the one-stop shop for fleet parts and benefits to help maintain your vehicles on the road. With a range of features, NFPP helps save fleet managers time and money with online parts ordering and by offering fleet owners standardized discounted pricing on many GM Original Equipment and ACDelco aftermarket parts. Benefits for
- Access to the GM Fleet Electronic Consolidated Billing Programs portal
- Real-time pricing and product availability for streamlined fleet parts purchasing from the CONNECTION online ordering system
- Complimentary service training through my GM Partner Perks
- Standardized National Pricing on GM OE and aftermarket fleet parts from GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco
- Provided through ACDelco Distributors
Enrolling is easy. Use the button below to contact our team and get your fleet on track.
GM MEGA FLEET CONSOLIDATED BILLING PROGRAM
With capped part pricing to help manage your operating costs, this program also streamlines your vehicle service and parts purchases with powerful tools, reports and insights.
- Capped (discounted) prices on all GM OE and ACDelco parts
- Nationwide Dealer coverage
- Receive one monthly electronic statement for all service and parts purchases
- Reduced downtime and confusion with customer-established invoices and repair/parts purchase authorizations
- Customized monthly statements broken down by region, department, division, operating unit and more
- Search, review, download and print your statements and invoices 24/7 from a secure website
- Any make and model vehicles may be
- Provided through GM Dealers
We know your business runs on its fleet – so let’s keep your business growing and your fleet moving. General Motors developed GM Fleet, its partnership program that keeps businesses growing and moving. With GM Fleet, you’ll find:
- Information on purchasing GM’s fleet vehicles
- Service from over 4,100 Certified Service locations
- Parts and financing programs designed for fleet owners
- More tools designed to streamline the workflow for fleet owners
- New innovations and efficiency solutions for fleets
Keep your business moving by becoming a partner with GM Fleet.
We’re ready to assist you with GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts.
When it’s time to get the job done, General Motors Fleet is there with the accessories you need.
MY GM PARTNER PERKS
The parts loyalty program specifically designed with your service center, body shop or fleet business in mind. Get enrolled to start:
- Simplifying transactions with a faster, easier purchasing process
- Earning streamlined rebates and rewards
- Tapping into extra marketing, repair, profitability potential and productivity support
When you win, we win. Let us show you why my GM Partner Perks is the smart choice.
Ready to take the next steps for your professional career development? We’ve compiled resources, tools and other trainings to help prepare trade professionals. Find your next move with our technical training:
Most GM Original Equipment and Gold lines from GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco come backed with a 24-month/unlimited-mile limited