Drivers turn to your business for repairs to help keep their GM vehicles on the road. Now, you can back up your business with the strength of GM by becoming part of the GM Collision Repair Network. This program supports you as a repair professional and provides an elevated experience to vehicle owners by promoting safe, proper repairs.
A PROGRAM BUILT FOR YOUR BENEFIT
It’s time to have your facility recognized by General Motors and our customers as a Collision Repair Network facility. Through the GM Collision Repair Network:
- Receive additional tools and information to help you do your job more effectively
- Help get more GM vehicle owners into your facility for high-quality GM vehicle repair work
- Differentiate your facility from its competition with support from GM
SUPPORT FOR SAFETY BACKED BY GM
We know that helping promote safe, proper repairs is essential to you and your customers — we feel the same way. The GM Collision Repair Network is General Motors’ recognized standard for helping promote safe, proper repairs of GM vehicles — helping you deliver a positive experience to GM vehicle owners.
As a member of the GM Collision Repair Network, your facility is backed by GM. What does GM’s support mean for you?
- Your facility is acknowledged by GM as meeting our highest standards of technical training, equipment quality and customer service excellence
- GM will refer Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac owners to your facility for collision repair needs
- GM is committed to preparing your facility for the future of the industry by working on program enhancements that can help improve workflow, add more marketing support and find solutions for modern challenges
As technology changes, we continue to adapt, continuously evolving our standards for pre- and post-repair scanning, repair procedures, calibration and general repair – and we support and involve the facilities in the Collision Repair Network in this continuous improvement. GM recognizes and engages facilities that do repairs right by measuring quality and validating practices and that help differentiate these facilities from others.
CADILLAC ALUMINUM REPAIR
As of January 1, 2022, the Cadillac Aluminum Repair Network (CARN) program has transitioned onto the GM Collision Repair Network (CRN) as a specialty designation within the GM CRN. Authorized facilities that hold this specialty designation meet all tooling, equipment and GM Genuine Parts requirements to help promote proper repair of aluminum vehicles. The facilities will also maintain a staff of repair technicians trained in the latest Cadillac aluminum structural repairs, body procedures and technology for vehicle repair.
READY TO ENROLL?
If you’re passionate about promoting safe, proper repairs for your customers and want to be a part of the top tier of recognized collision repair professionals, enroll in the GM Collision Repair Network today.
For questions about enrollment, call 949-630-0439 or email email@example.com.
Interested in exploring further? Take a closer look at all the details by visiting the links below.
In need of a repair after a collision? Find more information on getting your vehicle back on the road here.