It’s easy to take your vehicle starting up for granted – but when your starter needs to be replaced, it’s important to use trusted parts designed to meet your vehicle’s needs. GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco Gold starters and components are tested to meet original specification requirements for durability.
GM GENUINE PARTS OE STARTERS
- GM has one of the most stringent engineering requirements in the industry for starter durability and corrosion resistance
- The GM Genuine Parts starter is the correct size and has the correct power output for the specific GM vehicle application
- GM uses a dual in-line solenoid starter instead of a single enhanced or conventional stop/start starter
- The duel in-line solenoid starter helps enable a smoother, faster engine restart event
REMANUFACTURED ACDELCO GOLD STARTERS
- Remanufactured starters have bronze sintered, oil-impregnated bushings and the solenoid contacts have copper terminals and plated hardware.
- New brushes on all starters
- New solenoids on many top-selling starters
- New solenoid contacts and armature support bushings on all starters
- All remanufactured starters are performance tested and inspected to help them meet your expectations for quality design and component specifications.
Most GM Original Equipment and Gold lines from GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco come backed with a 24-month/unlimited-mile limited